Over the holidays, many people have complained of stomach aches fr…
The healthcare system (drugs, providers, and hospitals) affects only about 10% of our health. The remaining 90% of health outcomes are determined by factors over which healthcare providers have little or no control, such as lifestyle choices, social conditions, emotional health and the physical environment.
In other words, it’s about what you eat and how you deal with stress. It’s about allowing yourself the freedom to heal from past hurts and forgive. It’s about choosing to be physically active. Take steps to enhance your own well-being and you’ll be healthier than if you rely entirely on the healthcare system.