Integrative Meridian Therapy (IMT) is a unique blend of working with the body’s structures and systems along with the meridian system. The meridian system is a pathway of energy channels. Balancing the person’s body as a whole organism is more effective than treating independent systems. IMT is application of specific pressure points along the meridian in conjunction with subtle movement of the body’s structure. The aim of IMT is to keep the body’s vital energy flowing. This therapy plays a major role in stimulating the body’s own healing potential not only to heal itself but also to prevent future imbalances.
Integrative Meridian Therapy:
- Promotes deep relaxation
- Improves flexibility
- Increases blood circulation
- Improves emotional and mental well-being
- Reduces stress
- Improves posture
- Reduces anxiety & calms the mind
- Eases chronic pain
- Relieves back pain, such as sciatica
- Alleviates Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Relieves suffering from PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Decreases inflammation
- Improves one’s natural healing mechanisms